This week of retrospective, today is the day we talk about the best games to do indoors . If it’s raining, it’s cold, or you just can not go outside, no one needs to be sad, sulky or – worse – so bored as to start mischief.
Here, then, is a compilation of the best games to do indoors in 2015.
1. Play with balls and shapes of cup cake
2.Background with paper towel roll
3.Balls with balls and boxes
4.With cotton and a pot
5. Homemade toy to stimulate coordination
6. Play with household materials
With small children
1. Development competition
2.10 activities of 10 minutes
3. Bedtime activities
4. Hit the target with crepe tape
5. Hit the piggy bank
6. Playing with flashlight
With large children
1. Board games for the family
2.Night of family games
3. Ten different ways to play drawing
4. Create comics
5. Shadow Theater
6. Wireless design
Way to vacation
In these three posts I gave several tips of games that we can do at home with the children and that leave a vacation climate. After all, we can not always travel all the time, can we?
1. 3 Tips for Going on Vacation Without Leaving Home
2. Four more tips for going on vacation at home
3. Vacation at home with children
By the way, have you seen our e-book on vacation ? There is a ready calendar with suggestions for jokes for the 31 days of January, divided by age. There are more than 204 games and 40 activities to do during the trips. But these extras are only for those who buy the e-book until December 31!
I wish a turn of 2015 to 2016 full of hope, friendships and the will to do even better! See you next year!